FOLLOW US FOR MONEY SAVING TIPS, SPECIALS & MORE!
You can cut your heating and cooling costs drastically when you're aware of your energy usage. With over 50 years of combined experience, our trained experts have compiled a list of useful tricks.
Since 1995, we've proudly served Fort Worth and its surrounding areas.
We gladly offer financing for all of your heating and cooling sales and installations.
• Clean and replace filters monthly or as needed
• Allow your exhaust fans to only run for a maximum of 20 minutes
• Replace exhaust fans with high-efficiency, low-noise models
• Open shades during colder months to allow the sunlight to enter your
home, then close them at night to reduce the chill from cold windows
• Keep window coverings closed during the warmer months to prevent
• For furnaces, look for high Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings.
• The national minimum is 78% AFUE, but many ENERGY STAR® models
exceed 90% AFUE
• For air conditioners, look for a high Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER).
• The current minimum is 14 SEER for central air conditioners. All ENERGY
STAR models are 14-20 SEER.
You don't have to worry about hidden fees thanks to our convenient services. You'll know all of your costs upfront - call now!